- FREE if eligible for sponsorship, scholarship, agency assistance, or workforce training funds.
We can help with that!
The Basic Emergency Medical Technician program provides students with necessary skills to respond to emergency calls, to provide efficient and immediate care to critically injured persons, and to transport patients to a medical facility. Students who successfully complete the program will be eligible to take the National Registry exam for Emergency Medical Technicians.Call us to register for the class and if finances are an issue, let us help you find a sponsor!
521-3100 ext 5 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region Two Adult Education Healthcare Training Application Form
- Recommendation letter from: sponsor, fire department, ambulance service, employer or professional reference
- CASAS testing in reading and math
- Interview with adult education director
Apply by: August 19, 2022