In this Welding class, Richard teaches welding at all levels from beginners to advanced with one on one instruction.
The first class is mandatory as safety training and equipment safety are discussed and demonstrated.
Welding Class Scope and Sequence:
- Health & Safety aspects of welding (PPE and proper lab behavior)
- (SMAW) "aka Stick" equipment and setup
- Polarities and electrical fundamentals
- Wire identification spool and electrode
- Metal shear operation
- Electric arc wedling (6011 flat) Padding
- An introduction to (GMAW) "aka MIG" welding
- Oxy-acetylene safety, setup, and cutting
- Plasma safety, setup, and cutting
- OPEN LAb - each student can pick a particular area of interest and work on their own profect.