News & Events
- NEW Course, Intro to Sailing
- Great Start to the Year with Career Pathways
- Welcome Ken
- First HiSET of 2016-2017 School Year
Adult Education in Maine is a statewide system of more than 100 connected learning programs and centers from Kittery to Fort Kent and everywhere in between.
1. HiSET (formerly GED) & High School Completion courses help people complete their high school education.
2. Literacy courses give people the guidance, support, and training neccessary to improve their literacy skills and the literacy skills of their family.
3. College Transitions courses assist people of all ages wishing to make the transition into college-level courses. College courses are available at the Houlton Higher Education Center.
4. Business & Skills Training courses help prepare Maine citizens by providing the training and education to find employment and improve your current job status in health care and other in-demand careers. This includes our courses taught at Region Two School of Applied Technology.
5. Personal Enrichment courses include courses in skills such as personal computing, personal wellness, woodworking, and quilting.
Adult Education courses are great choices because they are local, affordable, and are designed to fit within your schedule.
Click on the HOME tab and the schedule link for our complete schedule.
For more information and to register for classes, call us at 207-521-3100 ext.5.